Police Report 2017-12-16T12:33:03-05:00

Do you have a copy of your Police Report?

Police Report and Cash Advances for your Auto Accident.

Many of our clients come in without their police report and do not even know how to get a copy.

We can help! If you need assistance with Cash Advances, Attorney Services, Medical Doctors or Auto Repair help, we are a one stop source for all your accident problems. We have the best doctors and attorneys in the state of Georgia and are ready to help you get the relief you need.

Simply fill out the form below and we will get a copy of your police report, no hassles, no strings, no charge.

All of your information is totally private, we do not share our client information with anyone outside of Car Crash Relief.

Or simply call 404-480-CASH (2274) to speak with one of our associates and we will help you get the relief you need.

    Tell Us as much as you can about your accident:

    [recaptcha theme:dark]

    ON CALL 24/7


    (404) 480-CASH (2274)